Sunday 21 February 2010

Falk Miksa Street - Street of Galleries


On 17 Wednesday we went to Falk Miksa Street because it is the 'Street of Galleries'. We visited some art galleries and antiquity shops.

First, I thought it would be boring but I was wrong. :) Zsani, Viki and me got a large dose of culture :D We enjoyed it very much because we saw a lot of really beautiful paintings and antiquities :)

The gallery owners were very kind and they allowed us to take some photos for the blog :) They also promised to write a few sentences about their galleries and we'll post them. If you want you can search for them on the Internet.

The weather was really cold, so it was really pleasant to spend some time in the galleries. We took a lot of photos, about 30 in each gallery and this time nothing went wrong with our cameras. :) We also talked to the owners who explained us a lot about their galleries.

In these four weeks I feel I got to know more about Hungarian culture. I hope that you'll like our photos. We tried to show a small part of the Hungarian culture and we hope you enjoyed our work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment